Saturday 14 July 2012

Car Lotto BINGO!

I bought a car lotto game from Marks & Spencer in the January sales and put it away . Luckily I was sorting out the cupboards just before our holiday and found it!

It's such a great game, even on the motorway there's things to spot in the sky, and everyone got competitive even looking for pushchairs in the boots of passing cars!
You could easily make this game yourself with clipart. It's made even more exciting with the addition of prizes.

It kept everyone entertained, from Rosanna up to Nanan!

But I think Jemima loved it best!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember playing this as we travelled. IT was great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun! I think I should put together a simple version of this for our next journey. You could do it with small props like toy cars and plastic animals too

    Thanks for stopping by The Sunday Showcase - hope to see you there again this week!

    Charlotte
    makedoandfriend.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...